Mobile Phone Radiation
What is EMF?
What are Electro Magnetic Fields?
- Magnetic fields (created by electricity or microwaves.)
- RF, Radio Frequencies.
- Electric field. Electricity in wires also called LF, Low Frequenzy.
What is RF?
This is a term that covers both radio waves and microwaves.
Smart meters are radio frequenzy using radiowaves.
What is non-ionozing radiation?
Non-ionozing radiation are microwaves also known as mobile phone radiation.
What are microwaves?
Microwaves are non-ionozing radiation.
In daily terms we call it mobile phone radiation.
What products use microwaves?
- Mobile phones
- Microwave owns.
- Wireless technologies eg. from computers, laptops, tablets.
- Baby monitors.
- Cell towers (mobile phone masts.
- 2G, 3G, and 4G.
- 5G which means fifth generation.
What is LF?
Low Frequenzy is electricity used in
- wires, cables, and cords.
- Landline telephone communication.
What are cell towers?
Cell towers are mobile phone masts.
They emit microwaves.
They use different radio frequenzies.
2G means 2GHz (about 2 GHz).
3G means 3 GHz.
4G means 4 GHz.
5G means fifth generation.
What is blue light?
Blue light is blue light in the light spectrum. It´s articifial, man made light.
LED light has a very high amount of blue light.