How to reduce RF, microwave exposure in your daily life
1. Turn off your Wi-Fi router and hardwire your computer.
2. Hardwire your iPad, tablet, Macbook or Chromebook with the best suitable adapter.
3. Buy a landline telephone and redirect your mobile phone. You can redirect all calls when your mobile phone is disconnected or whenever you want it to. You get the redirection codes from your telecommunication company. There are two types of landline telephony: the digital (ip telephony) to connect with your internet router and the analogue one which has its own telephone line.
4. Use the speaker function on your mobile phone.
5. For private conversations use a headset.
6. Always remember to keep your mobile phone at a distance.
7. Get rid of your smart meter. Until that, wrap metal around the antenna. Please note that the antenna may be hidden. Unfortunately, many people confuse the data reader with the antenna. Remember to measure the result with a measuring meter. Then you will come to the results and not false conclusions.
8. Don’t jump on scams, such as “magic jewelry and magic stickers”.
9. Remember to turn off the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile signal, and put your devices on the fly mode!
10. Do not use microwave ovens! You can test if your microwave oven has a leaky glass by calling your mobile phone when it’s in the oven for testing.
11. Keep a distance! Keep away from Wi-Fi routers, cell towers, cell phones, and wireless devices.
How to reduce your exposure further
1. Metal shield your home. Consult experts in the field.
2. Shield your body with silver thread fabric that reduces microwave exposure. Silver is the best metal at shielding your body. Fabric with steel can also be used. (Do not use copper nor nickel on your skin.)
3. Place your mobile phone in an open metal case (eg. a Kelloggs’ metal box). By this, you will redirect the signal and avoid a direct exposure. Remember to measure the effect because if you only partly cover the signal then the mobile phone will simply increase its signal.
4. Turn off your mobile phone during transportation because mobile phones will constantly search for the nearest mobile mast.
5. Buy a shielding canopy for your bedroom.
6. Buy a measuring meter that can measure microwaves and other radio frequency signals. By this, you can measure where the signals come from, and you get feedback weather your shielding initiatives work or not. 7. Use a touch pen so you won’t touch the screens directly.